At New Dev Bhoomi Hospital & Medical Research Center, your needs are important to us and we will go to great lengths to ensure that you are well taken care of:
This is our commitment:
- You will be treated with respect, consideration and courtesy.
- You will receive friendly and efficient service.
- You will be given a clear description of your medical condition, and, you will be informed of the proposed plan of treatment.
- You will be informed as to what charges may be incurred before investigations, hospitalization or treatment are performed.
- You will be provided with medical advice and treatment which fully meet international standards of quality and care.
- You will be treated by nursing and medical staff who are trained in the latest patient care techniques.
- You will be informed of the types of medication prescribed to you, their normal reactions and potential side-effects.
- You will receive investigations and treatment with the most modern medical equipment, which is fully, properly and regularly maintained.
- You will receive care in a comfortable facility with uncompromising levels of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Your medical records will be kept in the strictest confidence.
- Your comments and complaints will be listened to and dealt with in a fair and prompt manner.
This is your responsibility:
- To provide the medical staff with as much information as you can concerning your present health condition and your medical history, including any past illnesses, allergies and other relevant details.
- To keep any appointment you make or to notify us as early as possible if you are unable to do so.
- To ask any questions you may have so we can be sure that you fully understand the doctor’s advice and proposed treatment plan.
- To follow the prescribed treatment plan and comply with the instructions given.
- To show consideration and respect for the rights of other patients and for the hospital staff, by following the hospital rule.